16 May 2011

Renegade Craft Fair


I'm getting all prepped to go to the Renegade Craft Fair this weekend in Austin, been doing masses of work, frantically, and firing the kiln non stop, I even got up at 6am this morning for an early firing which is pretty unheard of for me, maybe I should do that more often as I've got loads done already.
Still got lots to do, but getting there and getting excited to see what else is there, and meet more like minded folks




I got more 70's vintage molds and decals and have cast new pieces and finished them off in the 'McCheek' way, even got the gold lustre out too, its real gold don't you know?




Tiki cup sets in orange and red and turquoise




Owl cookie jar and its little mates





......and of course we know that McCheek loves cats



No comments: