06 January 2010

Photo Challenge


I've been thinking about a 2010 challenge for the beginning of the year, so I'm challenging all of you that have bought from McCheek's Mayhem to send me pics of my work( things I've made) in their new homes ( fantasy settings will be acceptable too)

* I think that the challenge could also be for people who don't have any McCheek's Mayhem goods, and are up for a challenge and a prize -there are ways of stealing images from the internet and playing around with them, know what I mean....not that I'm promoting cheating...

every time I sell something and send it off to its new home, I get very excited about where its traveling to, seeing as my work is like an extension of me, and I haven't done much traveling for a while, this is the next best thing

I can't wait to get some photos sent to me

mccheeksmayhem@mac.com

and the prize ( a McCheek's Mayhem mug of your choice) will be given to the one that I think is the best

the closing date for entries is Jan 30th 2010
I will post the entries as I get them to my blog and notify everyone of the winning photo

No comments: