22 May 2009

Friday Friend Feature- Janet Maxwell

I've decided to do a feature every Friday on a creative friend, this week its Janet Maxwell.
I've known Janet since we were at Camberwell Art College in London, doing a ceramics degree.
Janet is constantly making things, she's into knitting and painting right now, has a show of her paintings on in Whitstable, she may also have something to do with Knitstable, although I can't be sure about that!
Her house is amazing, airy and light, she has such a knack with colour, and her garden has been newly done by her Landscape Architect son, Adam.




She came to visit me recently in Texas and brought these fantastic faceclothes that she knitted, I love them!


I don't have any photos of her paintings, but you should check them out on her website


No comments: